- Universal or Custom Fit
- Flat barrel rim prevents rolling
- Annealed and tested until free of internal strain
- Heat resistant borosilicate glass
- Resistant to breakage from shock and sudden temperature changes
- Clear graduation markings
- Permanently fused graduations – long term legibility
- Reinforced at luer lock tip and barrel base
- Metal luer lock tip meets ANSI standards HIMA MD 70.1 – 1983
- Fittting made from chrome plated brass. Fits all female luer lock fittings
- Individually ground and fitted plunger to barrel for smooth movement with no back flow
- Cylinder-plunger is leak proof and meets federal specifications GG-S-921b
All syringes are made from heat resistant borosilicate glass. The material and construction is resistant to breakage from shock and sudden temperature changes. They are all annealed and tested until free of internal strain to withstand repeated washing.
The luer lock tip and the barrel base are reinforced for extra ruggedness. The metal luer lock tip meets the specification of the American National Standards for Medical Materials luer taper fitting performance HIMA MD 70.1 -1983. The fitting is made from chrome plated brass and fits all female luer lock fittings. All glass syringes are clearly marked with permanently fused graduations for lifetime legibility and unique serial numbers for identification of samples.
The cylinder plunger fit is leak proof and meets the requirements of Federal Specification GG-S-921b. Each plunger is individual ground and fitted to the barrel for smooth movement with no back flow. The barrel rim is flat on both sides to prevent rolling and is wide enough for convenient finger tip grip. The syringes are available in universal fit or custom fit design. The Custom Fit syringes are uniquely numbered and are offered as an option.
For complete specifications, please view our selection guide for KDS Glass Syringes.